2021.10.23 10:38 LDSLazyLearner A 193-million-year old nesting ground with more than 100 dinosaur eggs offers evidence they lived in herds, but still no evidence of the BOM
|submitted by LDSLazyLearner to exmormon [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 10:38 another-random-user9 LF Cherry or Lucky for Bells
submitted by another-random-user9 to AdoptmyACNLvillagers [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 10:38 IranRPCV Beyond the Walls Online Church OCT 24 2021 - President of Seventy John Glaser brings the message this week on our theme, “Encircled in Joyful Celebration.” Beyond the Walls hosts the worship service for the annual Canada East Mission Centre Conference.
|submitted by IranRPCV to CommunityOfChrist [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 10:38 tleonzon95 1. Matt’s mother must of gave the voice actress some Thai lessons and nailed it! 2. The cross leg pose looks to be Polly’s new favorite pose 😂 3. Something about this is just adorable!
2021.10.23 10:38 maddyb99_ Edna da MVP
|submitted by maddyb99_ to dipshitjizz [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 10:38 popminded What sound do you think Kacey will focus on for her next album?
I'm loving star crossed and I was surprised by the Grammy's decision deeming it ineligible for the country album category when IMO there are many artists that push the genre boundaries of country music, and this album does it in a way that feels like a very natural progression from Golden Hour. That said, do you think Kacey will be inspired to go for a more "traditional" country sound for her next album? Or will she continue to push the genre boundaries regardless of how others categorize the music?
submitted by popminded to KaceyMusgraves [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 10:38 _General_zod__ What does this mean?
|submitted by _General_zod__ to ContestOfChampions [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 10:38 ZoolShop We have set our course for the pandemic and we must stick with it
|submitted by ZoolShop to CoinTuta [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 10:38 Elven_Rabbit [UK] [H] OHCs and Library Editions. [W] PayPal or trades. See Post.
Runaways by Brian K. Vaughan Volume 1, 2 and 3.
Dark Horse Library Editions:
Halo Volume 1 & 2
Mass Effect Vol 1, 2 and the Art of the Mass Effect Universe
Dragon Age Vol 1, 2
Tomb Raider Vol 1
Open to offers and trades. Happy to take pics. If trading, I'm mostly interested in DC or Vertigo titles.
submitted by Elven_Rabbit to comicswap [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 10:38 Strydy Operational task rewards can be either garbage or solid gold!
Do your dailies my friends!
submitted by Strydy to EscapefromTarkov [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 10:38 Boring-Falcon2828 For a Neutral Football Fan, Which City would be better to visit (in terms of Football and in General) - Liverpool or Manchester?
Old Trafford and the Etihad along with Manchester City Centre, or Anfield and Goodison Park along with Liverpool City Centre, For a Football fan interested in History and Football Culture which would be a better City to Visit?
submitted by Boring-Falcon2828 to PremierLeague [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 10:38 Successful_Canary_34 I'm not home but my phone is?
2021.10.23 10:38 hazbuster439 Die Zeit, wo die Aktivisten wieder verkleben fängt wieder an!
Wie der Titel schon sagt, steht der Winter und somit die Zeit, wo die Aktivkohlefilter wieder verkleben wieder an. Hat irgendjemand irgendwie Life-Hacks, wie man das umgeht? Rauche meistens Schoko, da sind die dann nochmal viel anfälliger..
submitted by hazbuster439 to germantrees [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 10:38 soundfulmachiner anyone unable to watch YOU on netflix? it was there a couple days ago and now i cant watch it!!
2021.10.23 10:38 USAFaspirant // F L Y N A V Y //
|submitted by USAFaspirant to NATOWave [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 10:38 Casteroids My 1976 IH Scout
2021.10.23 10:38 outgllat GET EVERY E-BOOK YOU MAY NEED FOR FREE
2021.10.23 10:38 RadiantGuilt Will the special palett option go as soon as the event is over?
2021.10.23 10:38 ironflagonio a
|submitted by ironflagonio to bloxymemes [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 10:38 Chinnychonga Data-Number Map
| Have you ever noticed the numbers by a character's profile icon in the Network map? Ever wonder why so many aren't grouped by tag name? Oh? It's because the current layout makes current affiliations and relationships more clear? And u/twoduy already made a chart that makes it even more clear and it looks gorgeous as hell? . . . Well shit. You should have told me before I went and made this. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ypeOB8-DogIardkOtdQWgH6NX1PlGSet3qPrq-lzqOY/edit?usp=sharing |
It's no polished infographic, but . . . well, it's something
Now you can pick up in inane minutia like the fact that:
submitted by Chinnychonga to arknights [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 10:38 TheGhost-of-Bob-Ross 5x5 of last week. I got angst in my pants 👖
|submitted by TheGhost-of-Bob-Ross to lastfm [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 10:38 haseulily Please type me! (considered 3, 6, 7, 9...)
i just searched for an enneagram questionnaire through google, and i found this post! i just copy pasted most of the questions from this
1. What drives you in life? What do you look for? what drives me is everything in life. i don’t know how to put this using the right words, but there are so many thing in life that i love and are enjoyable.
2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life? i want myself to be satisfied with what i’ve achieved — in short, being genuinely happy.
3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you? i do my best to avoid being a bad person for myself, and a failure for everybody’s eyes. the values of love and acceptance are important to me.
4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why? i’m afraid of not having stability, and having large problems. i’m sorry; i don’t really know what other words i can use to describe why other than the fact that i think it’s a common human trait 😭
5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself? to be honest, i want other people to see me as a smart and strong person, but also one who is approachable. i see myself as a normal human being
6. What makes you feel your best? i feel best when everything around me is good — there are no problems; the atomosphere feels good, everybody is in a good mood and there’s something that personally makes me happy, like an important event to me.
7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety. a) Anger my anger is usually subtle. i hold it in most of the time, and i usually ignore the things that make me angry. however, sometimes, i do reach a “boiling point,” and i start yelling or crying about what makes me angry.
b) Shame i hate the feeling of shame. however, when i just realize that it’s only something i’ve been over-analyzing, i do my best to comfort myself and tell myself that it’s nothing bad. if it’s in front of other people, however, i will do my best to do something that can erase whatever looked shameful about me in their eyes.
c) Anxiety i think that i experience anxiety when i over-analyze things.
8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict a) Stress during stress, i tend to get overwhelmed. to avoid this feeling, i try to take my mind of whatever is stressing me out using distractions like tv shows i like, etc. if i reach a point where i feel too overwhelmed, though, i end up crying and saying too much about it.
b) Unexpected change i accept that change is a part of life. there are actually lots of “changes” that i am looking forward to. even if it’s a change that i dislike, i still accept it and i eventually adjust to it.
c) Conflict oh, i ABSOLUTELY hate conflicts 😭 conflict is really stressful for me. i hate being in conflicts with other people. during conflict, i try my best to stay calm, but there are times when it really angers me and i start acting without thinking. but i will do everything i can to resolve a conflict.
9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these? a) Authority & Power (i’m combining both because i feel like it’ll be hard for me to have separate answers for this)
being in authority and power is actually something i like, because i feel like i do have the skills for it, and other people have said the same. however, i also try my best to avoid these things, because i’m scared of getting myself into stressful situations for myself (like failing, conflict)
10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity? it is what it is. it’s both flawed and beautiful.
12. What were you like as a kid? as a kid, i was very talkative and i did reckless things that i regret. i was always aware of how stupid my actions were, but i had no self-control.
13. What do you see or notice in others that most people don't? i guess i “know” what they’re thinking or feeling based on their expressions; like an accurate gut feeling? but i’m sure that there’s also a lot of people out there who are also like this.
14. What's something you are: a) thankful you have; b) wish you could have? Why?
a) i am thankful for all the beautiful things in life.
b) i wish i had someone in my life who’s very open with warmth and care. don’t get me wrong, i love the people in my life and i know they love me too, but most of them prefer not really showing their affection or are embarrassed to do so 😭 so i think it’d be nice to meet someone who is openly caring!
submitted by haseulily to EnneagramTypeMe [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 10:38 TweetArchiveBot Bronaldo Gouws 🇿🇦: @c_duggan Have a look at what is trending when it comes to the DA and how those same criticisms don't hit the ANC or EFF.
|submitted by TweetArchiveBot to LibertyRSA [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 10:38 WGUAce81 Stunt cage
Hello. Anyone know of a good stunt cage that won’t break the bank? This will be for a 2009 CBR600RR. Not looking to stunt it just want some protection just in case. Thanks.
submitted by WGUAce81 to cbr [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 10:38 kakabates Help me find this audiobook.
I think it was set in France or maybe it was translated from French and was set in another European country. It may have contained the word "zero" in the title. Homicide detectives are on a case that leads them somehow to a boarding school or an orphanage where it is discovered that an experiment was conducted to make the children super violent. They find a weird video with violent imagery, rabbits and subliminal messages that was used to brainwash the children. Maybe. I came across this using a library app that I no longer have access to. It was during a time when I was listening to more than 6 hours of audio a day and many of the books I read during that time are a little hazy.
submitted by kakabates to audiobooks [link] [comments]