reiyze - T.T.S.I.D.L.
2022.01.19 01:11 Automatic-Day7811 reiyze - T.T.S.I.D.L.
submitted by Automatic-Day7811 to phonk [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 01:11 poppingcrazy Faculty advisors
Can you request to change your faculty advisor if you think there’s a better fit than who you got assigned? I’m in CLAS if that matters.
submitted by poppingcrazy to UCONN [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 01:11 frozengreatlake Vitamin B2: An 'Overmethylation" Solution for Some
Abstract: Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) supplementation might be a potential solution for “overmethylation”. A number of people have stated that taking a relatively high dose of the nutrient for a prolonged period has resulted in a cessation of negative side effects from relevant methylation or monoamine-related supplements. These anecdotes are listed below, along with related information:
Analysis of Primary Anecdotes:
- Daily Dose: (1) 400mg; (2) 200mg; (3) 400mg (4) 35mg split in 3 doses
- Timespan: (1) Months; (2) Unknown; (3) Months; (4) One Month
- Type (Riboflavin vs. R5P): (1) Riboflavin; (2) Riboflavin; (3) Riboflavin; (4) Riboflavin
- Side Effects: (1) Too relaxing; (2) None; (3) Unknown; (4) None
- 1) u/Dietoli Post
- Summary: He / she couldn’t handle methylation-related supplements until the implementation of B2 (and glycine). This commenter has since been able to continually handle creatine for multiple months.
- Key Statement: "I believed that I was a overmethylator. I reached this conclusion when I couldn't tolerate substances that directly or indirectly increase methyl groups. I decided to steer clear of any substance that increases methyl groups except riboflavin, I had to take riboflavin due to some other condition. I took immense amounts of riboflavin. Mega dosed riboflavin and took glycine too. After several months of doing this, one day I decided to try the creatine powder one more time when I found that trying methylcobalamin wasn't causing any difficulties. To my surprise it didn't give me bad symptoms. Now it has been almost a week or more, I have taken creatine everyday, once or twice, at least. It isn't bothering me at all. My conclusion is that I actually have undermethylation, not overmethylation, and taking creatine freed up methyl groups which worsened my symptoms initially. Riboflavin kept supporting the methylation process till I began to be able to tolerate methyl groups, so now creatine doesn't harm me anymore. I think my next course of action would be trying SAMe again.” 
- Side Effects: “It relaxed me a little too much” 
- Dosage: “Mega dose would be 400 mg / day” 
- 2) u/Mattyk128 Comment
- Summary: Doctor recommended B2 to increase tolerance of methylation-related nutrients.
- Key Statement: “I currently use hydroxyb12 (1000 mcg) and FOLINIC acid (400 mcg) and for my specific case i also use 200 mg of b2 (my doc suggested this as i was struggling to tolerate even the folinic acid at first” 
- Reasoning of Doctor: “She thought maybe I was deficient in B2 and it seems to be helping. I guess without sufficient B2 it can make it harder to methylate properly and the added B9 is just still clogging up the methylation? You basically need all parts working, not just one part.” 
- Side Effects: “I had no negative side effects.” 
- Dosage: “200 mg of b2” 
- 3) Neer's Phoenix Rising Post on “A List of Supplements to Avoid as Overmethylators”
- Summary: This person experienced “overmethylation” symptoms from a variety of supplements that he listed. After continual supplementation of B2 he was then able to tolerate all of the previously mentioned nutrients that caused trouble.
- Key Statement: “I am actually able to tolerate all these substances very well now. I no longer believe that I am an overmethylator, but I believe that I was a severe case of Undermethylation. As I supplied my body with methyl donating substances, it brought some changes which were quite difficult to tolerate initially. Hence I believe I was severely undrtmethylated. I took large doses of riboflavin, 400 mg a day for months, and I think it safely fixed my methyl group shortage, and I find that I can easily tolerate all the above mentioned substances now.” 
- Overmethylation: “What I do know is that these substances wrecked havoc in my health. Although substance that is meant to absorb the excess methyl groups, glycine, gave me enormous relief.” 
- Theory: “I think what's worth mentioning is that other methyl donors too could have brought me to the place where I am, but riboflavin worked for me over others because it really chilled me out unlike other methyl donors which made me angry / irritable. My personal theory is that it chilled me out because it speeds up the MAOA expression, which metabolizes serotonin and adrenaline.” 
- Type: In another post he mentioned that he takes riboflavin and not R5P
- Side Effects: Unknown
- Dosage: 400mg a day
- 4) Sherpa on Phoenix Rising
- Summary: He provides numerous posts and comments about how B2 supplementation has allowed him to beat “overmethylation”
- Key Statement: “I took the B2 in small doses (minimum 5mg) 3x a day for at least 4 weeks. In my case I started off a LOW POTENCY NatureMade B-complex in the morning, and a small piece of a B2 tablet with lunch and dinner. the lower dose B-complex was mellow, and constant saturation with B2 normalized my MAO A issues (uncomfortable reactions to methylation supplements, sleep disturbances, anxiety). Your "bit too much" reaction to Jarrow B-right sounds like a classic MAO A R297R +/+ reaction. In my case, many supplements were "too much" and created anxiety and uncomfortable feelings. After about 4 weeks of riboflavin 3x daily, my MAO A enzyme started working properly THEN I could go back and take B-complexes containing methylfolate... like B-right... and not be overstimulated. It just felt real nice” 
- Notable Quote: “Before adding B2 I got uncomfortably overstimulated by large doses of B12 and even small doses of methylfolate.” 
- Side Effects: “I didn't have any problems with B2 - I was deficient and, if anything, my body welcomed it.” 
- Dosage: 35mg split over 3 doses
Type: B2 vs. R5P
- 5) u/sodumb4real Comment
- Summary: Vitamin D is implicated in “overmethylation” as it can produce this negative state potentially due to its related impact on monoamine levels; the writer explains how B2 got ride of these side effects.
- Statement: “I don’t know how common it is, but I was getting bad reactions to vitamin D until I added Riboflavin” 
- 6) u/BananaMonkey7 Post
- Summary: The MAO gene is suggested to be a key factor of “overmethylation” given its purpose of degrading monoamines. B2 is a cofactor to it and the commentor suggests that a high dose of this nutrient helps diminish the irritability “overmethylation” side effect.
- Statement: “I also have the MAO warrior gene, if I get too irritable I will have to mega dose B2 to feel relaxed” 
- 7) Crux's Phoenix Rising Comment
- Summary: Commenter suggested that B2 is helpful for remedying “overmethylation”.
- Statement: “Regular B2, riboflavin, is still helpful, as well as niacinamide” 
- 8) u/Dietoli Comment (Different post than noted above)
- Summary: He / she states that B2 helps stop obsessive thoughts, a symptoms of “overmethylation”.
- Statement: “I have also tried Riboflavin upto 600 mg in a day, as three doses of 200 mg. It is very good too. Both of them chill me out and get rid of obsessive, ruminating, repetitive thoughts.” 
- Explanation: Riboflavin (B2) gets converted to riboflavin 5'-phospate (R5P) to be utilized by the body. Some people supplement R5P, but it does not seem that this is recommended for “overmethylation” purposes. All of the key anecdotes used the regular B2 form, and, in addition, there was an interesting comment that suggested they are not interchangeable:
- Quote: “Be warned that b2 absorption is not linear after 30 mg. It saturates pretty quickly. 100 mg at once might net you 40-50 mg total. That is why I thought to split doses and bam. R5p sodium has no such saturation and high oral bioavailability which is probably why it was so devastating to switch to 100 mg of that almost a year ago.” 
- Counter: Chris Masterjohn, along with some others, suggests that R5P is potentially worse to supplement with, not because it has a different bioavailability, but, rather, because the body has to convert it back to the simple riboflavin form to absorb this nutrient properly. He suggests taking regular B2 for this reason 
- B2 as cofactor to MAO enzyme
- Explanation: One key theory behind “overmethylation” is the dysregulation of monoamine levels with methylation-related nutrients overproducing monoamines such as dopamine and serotonin. Monoamines are typically degraded by the MAO enzyme (note: catecholamines are also broken down by the COMT enzyme). B2 is a central cofactor of the MAO enzyme.
- Quote: “One thing I forgot about the MAOA gene is that B2 is a cofactor so I find it’s important to get enough to keep my [neurotransmitters] balanced” 
- Quote: “My personal theory is that it chilled me out because it speeds up the MAOA expression, which metabolizes serotonin and adrenaline” 
- Sherpa’s Statements:
- “The most common reason for people to respond poorly to methylfolate is vitamin B2 deficiency.” 
- “Lack of B2 in combination with MAO +/+ means that your ability to turn off your neuronal stimulus is greatly reduced, thus leading to 'apparent' over-stimulation of nerves” 
- “MAO requires a metabolite of B2 called FAD to be present when the enzyme is synthesized.” 
- “It normally takes 2-4 weeks of regular B2 supplementation (e.g. 5mg or more, 3x daily) to normalize activity of MAO. This is provided that you have normal thyroid function.” 
- B2 Drives Proper Methylation
- Explanation: This nutrient is central to the methylation process to the point where some individuals have theorize that it is the key vitamin for most methylation issues. Some commenters suggest that supplementation of methylation-related nutrients could be depleting B2.
- Quote: “Methyl-B9 and Methyl-B12 act as ‘cushion’ for the methylation cycle and give the body enough so that it doesn’t have to make as much. Supplementing the 2 don’t actually fix the underlying issue by they’re still valuable. B-2 however is the cofactor that allows reactions to happen as quickly as the body needs. . . oversupplementing methylfolate, methyl-b12 simply creates more opportunities for our altered system to fail and necessitates greater use of B-2. Really, B2 and the Methylfolate (I take 1000mcg, or 1mg) together are the core of the treatment.” 
- Quote: “I ran out of B2 twice when I fired up methylation. The first time my tongue swelled and split – horrible. The second I had a rash on my face and privates, cracks at the corners of my mouth and angry capillaries in my eyes” 
- B2 Potentially Supports Glycine Storage (Helps GNMT function)
- Explanation: Methylation is said to be balanced in the body by the GNMT enzyme, which uses glycine to offset excess SAM-e. One comment suggested that B2 might help with the storage of glycine.
- Quote: “However, I seem to need more active b2 to avoid overmethylation. (Helps to drive mthfr and store glycine appropriately and buffer methyl donors, I think.)” 
- Quote: “After discovering that B2 lifts "folate-trap," I only take B2 and methylfolate in small amounts. I don't require extra B12. Once I fixed the B2 deficiency, B12 and methyfolate became much more potent. Even a small amount of B12 will trigger acetylcholine overload, so will TMG and creatine. What are the possible causes of this? Low homocysteine? BHMT pathway overactive? What should I be taking/avoiding? A few people online reported they got excess acetylcholine from being overmethylators, and they fixed it by supplementing niacin. It's possible that I'm an overmethylator (despite having MTHFR), but folinic acid doesn't work very well for me, even when coupled with B2.” 
- Quote: A post titled “Vitamin B2 causing headaches for anyone else” had this reply - “Happened to me. Headache and troubles falling asleep, which I would suspect are overmethylation symptoms?” 
- Quote: “since starting riboflavin, I can't tolerate any methyl b12 of methylfolate. it is incredibly strong. maybe all I needed was riboflavin this whole time. I can only take like 5-10 mg every three days. and it seems no one makes a riboflavin supplement in less than 50 mg doses 
submitted by frozengreatlake
to overmethylation [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 01:11 RichApeCarClubNFT Join the rich ape car club! 😎 Link in bio!
2022.01.19 01:11 PiePie1779 Lol deleting this in an hour but I’ve realized I’m almost definitely bi LOL (or at least not straight)
Okay so yesterday I had an off day from school so I spent the day with my friend (who isn’t really sure of their gender atm, but has previously identified as female). Them and I went prom dress shopping at a local mall and it was a lot of fun. On the car ride there we joked around a lot (idk if it was serious what they said or a total joke tbh).
BUT ANYWAYS. Friend jokingly(ish?) calls themselves my “TikTok e-boyfriend” and on the way there at one point they but their hand on my thigh and were like “you like that?” (I did lol but didn’t know what do say cuz idk how they feel about me). Then I accidentally started blushing really bad and turned away lol
Once we got to the mall I tried on dresses and they were like “here, you’d look really good in this, try it” so we did that for a bit. There was another store nearby and I was in the dressing room with them trying on more clothes. They left the dressing room with me and brought me back 4 sort of risqué (?) clothing items: 2 short pencil skirts and two tight, cropped, low cut shirts lol. I shall leave out a few of the details (because younger folks) but basically they ended up dressing me and it was kinda hot lol but I didn’t know if I should’ve said anything. At one point I remember almost(?) kissing them, but again didn’t. I think it would’ve seemed more like a joke tho given the context. Idrk
Finally we went to a restaurant and I held their hand a lot (they seemed cool with it and kept holding mine). So yeah, I really like physical touch and that’s what’s been going through my mind for the past 24 hours haha
TL;DR - hung out with friend. Lots of semi-jokingly stuff said, they dressed me at the mall, semi-jokingly(????) held hands, physical touch etc.
Hope you enjoyed my version of a wattpadd romance
submitted by PiePie1779 to BisexualTeens [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 01:11 BirchBranches Not good enough, don't deserve anything.
I don't want advices telling me how I'm already good enough or deserve good things or explaining how i can get good and deserve.
I'm already in the process of TRYING to improve myself, but I don't know how to stop feeling bad and discouraged when people treat me in a way that shows they don't like me.
I don't want advices telling me that I'm not judged either. just answer the question... How can I feel less bad about people disliking me.
submitted by BirchBranches to depression_help [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 01:11 icydata Anderson battles through defender
submitted by icydata to icydata [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 01:11 Btwrld6 Nah that song mixed wit 2018/2019/2022 yb
submitted by Btwrld6 to NBAYoungboy [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 01:11 n7kunj With extra effects
2022.01.19 01:11 Striking_Orchid_One Pulled it for too long just to make sure it melted but wow had fun with this. White chocolate is so satisfying to play with on a bottomless
2022.01.19 01:11 Pretend_Upstairs3569 wait a minutes...
2022.01.19 01:11 kingodking I got cash app we can use my cash app to buy her content we got to add funds so we can buy everything post you guys will have to donate so we can pay for everything she post I will post everything if we have the money available, my cash app is $kingkigm I will post everything if we have the money
2022.01.19 01:11 IbeatSARS2x New Years resolutions— HELP. Best paprikash or goulash recipes
This year I want to make a damn good goulash or paprikash. When I Google this (especially for the goulash), nothing stands out as this is a legit recipe. This is hopefully where you come in.
For paprikash, there are so many variations, I just want something so damn good, you almost regret making it because now that’s all you want to eat.
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide in helping me reach my ‘22 goal.
submitted by IbeatSARS2x to cookingforbeginners [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 01:11 Fr0sticon I need this game
2022.01.19 01:11 gpenn16 Any haunted locations in the Tennessee Valley Area?
submitted by gpenn16 to Ghosts [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 01:11 shuvammax ☄︎ Floki World ☄︎ | Fast Track Incoming | Launching Now on BSC | Liquidity Lock | Low Marketcap!!
⛩️ Floki World ☘︎
⚔️ 100-250X potential realistic
⚔️ Amazing and active community
⚔️ Heavy marketing ongoing and incoming!
⚜️ Welcome to Floki World. As we all know Elon’s new adorable Shiba Inu puppy named Floki has arrived. He is the inspiration for Floki World and we will be creating content based around Floki with our NFT’s and Game.
⚜️ Now Elon Musk has Floki we can be certain that we will see more tweets and posts around Floki and we all know what kind of impact that had on Baby Doge!
⚜️ Daily giveaways for shilling and game contests. Active voice chats and the most active community on bsc!
⛪ 100,000,000 supply
⛪ LP for 1 year
⚓ 4% Marketing
⚓ 5% Liquidity
⚓ 3% BUSD rewards (will not be activated until 1m Mc)
- CMS Top 1-2 trending
- Manual burn of 8.4%
- Paid shill raid leaders
- Paid for 2500 Coinsniper Upvotes front page
- Submit Poocoin Ad 4k speant
- Buyback/ further burn
- Top trending CMS agai
- Submit Gem spree Ad & promoted coin
- Submit BSC / DEXTOOLS socials and logo info ( very soon)
- CG fast track application (Waiting on application checks)
-More buybacks and burns
-10BNB re-up on Poocoin ads
-Hired shiller and shillraid leaders (Thanos & Rukawa)
-Setup international communities channels
-extended the liquidity lock to 1 year
-Social media airdrop to boost exposure (coming)
+Full social media exposure
+Dextools trending/ ads
+Billboard setup in London on the way and in talks
+Billboard setup in Newyork setup underworks
+Cg application pending with 300k mc to wait for fast track guys we are bullish
⚡ Contract Address: 0x980E6389Ae490461d48b5Cc4F9aC7bEB252aF5b4
⚡ Pancakeswap: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0x980E6389Ae490461d48b5Cc4F9aC7bEB252aF5b4
⭐ Website: https://flokiworld.in/
⭐ Telegram: https://t.me/FlokiWorldEN
⭐ Twitter: https://twitter.com/FlokiWorldBSC
submitted by shuvammax to ico [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 01:11 OnixHour my first manga
I'm so exited, I just got my 2 first volumes of manga, its part 3 volume 10 and part 4 volume 8. I don't know I'm just so happy to finally have them and I wanted to tell some people.
submitted by OnixHour to StardustCrusaders [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 01:11 mauliemishap Sooo curious why they are not interested in US opinion!
2022.01.19 01:11 wmhampton Replacing hardware without painting
Just bought a dresser that overall is in good shape, but the hardware is particularly ugly - I'd really like to replace. The only problem is that the hardware is really wide on the drawers - super far apart; each pull has 2 holes.
I'm not quite sure what to replace them with, but I'm hoping to get them a bit closer together. The problem is, I really don't want to paint the drawers, and I'm not confident the old holes will blend into the drawer front. I've had some success staining wood filler when I've patched a dresser top or side, but it's meant using stain pens, second coats of stain, etc. to get it to blend in enough. I don't trust that will work on hardware holes.
Long way of asking - am I crazy to consider patching hardware holes & then staining/sealing? I'm wondering if I should just stick with the existing placement of the hardware (so that even if I need to drill new holes, hopefully the patched holes will be hidden under the new hardware.
submitted by wmhampton to furniturerestoration [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 01:11 saint9021 trouble
2022.01.19 01:10 TinTinDance the most effective and faster combo deck in histoirc at moment?
im looking for completing faster the daily quests
submitted by TinTinDance to MagicArena [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 01:10 dietcokegrrl Since we're posting expensive meds, I humbly submit my son's: $30k per dose, injected every 2 weeks
2022.01.19 01:10 mHonne So the guy I’ve been seeing for 7 months just told me that he’s married.
I’m f27 he’s m25.
I’ve had 24 hours to process this, I’ve been putting pieces together and realizing that my intuition saying something was off was absolutely correct.
Last night, he told me he got married Feb 2021 and that he wants to focus his energy on that relationship. (A woman who he previously referred to as his abusive ex) He said they were separated when we started dating in June, but I don’t know why I should even believe this, because it’s possible he’s just been cheating on her with me the entire time.
He also told me he loved me for the first time during this phone call, which my friend pointed out is manipulative.
Should I tell this woman? I never thought I’d be in this situation, being taken advantage of and made to be a side-piece. Bonus question, what should I set his name as in my phone
submitted by mHonne to TwoXChromosomes [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 01:10 Rabbiv Join Visible (Verizon MVNO), get your first month for $5 - Unlimited data, minutes and texts - 5G Ready!💸💸💵
Join Visible (Verizon MVNO), get your first month for $5 - Unlimited data, minutes and texts - 5G Ready!💸💸💵
submitted by Rabbiv to referralcodes [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 01:10 _PersistentRumor The censored version of Episode 9 is up. Chancleta & Chocolate Yoddah discuss why Christopher Columbus was a loser, and many other topics. 😃 #love #life #motivation #happy